Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Blues

The editor at Afterimage got back to me and I have an interview set up on friday at 2! I'm really optimistic that I'll get the internship, and really looking forward to beginning this next chapter in life.
Lately however, winter break has been moving along rather slowly. I was hoping to get more hours at work but with the restaurant being slow and all the college kids coming back to wegmans for break I haven't been working as much as I had hoped. I've been sort of idle because of it, with not enough money to go out much. Though I had hoped to start writing I haven't (despite the abundance of time i've had on my hands lately) and i've been spending alot of time in front of the tv instead... This I know is no good.
So last week I finally got back into the gym. To keep me motivated I took my measurements and wrote them down and am planning on checking them again in a few weeks. I downloaded some good music (Mumford and Sons, check them out if you haven't already) and got my butt back on the treadmill. It feels good to push myself again... though with the snow today the temptation to stay home and not drive is pretty great. I do have to go to work later today anyway though, so around 3pm i'll get to the gym for a workout before starting my shift.
Otherwise, i'm just waiting around for friday to get here. I'll keep you posted on how the interview turns out. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment